In January of 2015, the South Shore Regional Enterprise Network Liaison and Oversight Committee appointed 11 members, covering the region of Eastern Shelburne County to, and including the District of Chester appointed their inaugural Board of Directors.
The Board Members possess knowledge and skills in one or more of the following areas: leadership, business/ entrepreneurship, law, audit, finance, governance, strategic planning, partnership development, communications, and economic development.
The Board is composed entirely of volunteers from the business community with terms from 1 to 3 years.
The Board Members currently appointed are:
- Annette St-Onge, Town of Mahone Bay
- Jim Eisenhauer (A/Chair), Town of Lunenburg
- Martin Balcome, Municipality of the District of Lunenburg
- Tim Creedon, Lunenburg County
- Bill Rafuse, Region of Queens
- George Anderson, Lunenburg County